Immortal Eclipse - Paranormal Romance Bestseller


IMMORTAL ECLIPSE by author Sherry Soule

*Amazon Top 100 Kindle Bestseller*

Inheriting a haunted house is one thing. Getting hot and bothered by its sexy caretaker is another. But Skylar Blackwell draws the line at voodoo and murder...
 
Skylar doesn’t believe in things that go bump in the night. After her uncle’s body is discovered with a mosaic of eerie symbols carved into his chest, she moves to his California estate to get logical answers. 

Days after arriving, she’s plagued by haunting nightmares and visits by a terrifying apparition that even she can’t rationally explain away. Things get even more complicated when Skylar’s investigation leads her straight into the arms of the drop-dead gorgeous, Dorian Delacroix. 


With his dark good looks and brooding personality, Dorian is a romance novel hero come to life, but he’s harboring a dark and dangerous secret. 

One that may end up costing Skylar...her very soul.

Want to know what happens in this thrilling tale of paranormal romance?





“…This book makes the reader think. I've never read such a unique mixture of witchcraft, murder, and heated romance. There were quite a few surprises that made my eyes bulge in surprise, and I loved every bit of it. If you love a jaw-dropping ending that will leave you awed, pick up a copy.” —Night Owl Romance Reviews
 


5 Stars “…I really loved this book. It reeled you in from the beginning and didn't stop until the very last sentence. It has everything I love in a good book: Paranormal, mystery, the love interest, surprises. If there was a rating higher than 5 stars, this book would have received it. This is the first book I have read in a long time in the paranormal genre that kept me up until the early morning hours.” Paranormal Romance Guild Review 

 Excerpt of IMMORTAL ECLIPSE

I know what you’re going to say. But this can’t get—”

“Too serious, I know. I get it. But it’s hard,” I say.
Did I really just admit that? I mentally slap myself. Tugging the band from my hair, I shake out the strands and hide behind them.
Dorian pulls me to my feet and I find myself pressed against the tree. I raise my hands to push him away, but his strong fingers imprison mine above my head. I stare into those hypnotic eyes. My knees tremble. Blood springs from my heart and pounds in my brain. Desire flares in his bold stare, and I can’t move. Can’t even think. The world has vanished. Nothing exists outside of this thrilling moment. Dorian leans in close, and a spark of response leaps between us. His fingers tighten on my wrists.
“I should do what’s right,” he says, inclining his head and placing his mouth near my ear,    “and leave you alone.”
Oh, I hope he does what’s wrong.
I’m unsure whether to step away or invade his personal space. After a moment’s hesitation, I lean into him and his hold loosens. The heat of his body enters mine, and his vibrant masculine presence overwhelms and robs me of breath. Things like that will do something funny to a girl’s head. They must.
After swallowing twice, I say huskily, “Oh, Dorian…kiss me.”
One of his hands glides to my neck, then fists gently in my hair. He tugs on it and tilts my head to the side, exposing my throat. He leans closer and softly presses his lips to my skin. A low heat throbs between my legs, growing more intense with each caress of his lips. Sliding my hands over his chest, I push them beneath the hem of his shirt, seeking warm flesh. He traces his sensual lips over my pulse, jawline, and down my neck. I arch into him and close my eyes. Wait for the touch of his lips on mine.

His mouth travels across my cheek, and my breathing stops. I have never wanted anything more than to feel his warm lips against mine. Blood courses through me, hot and thick, as my skin flushes under his touch.

Then his mouth claims mine, owning me. Branding me as his forever, and I am lost. Our tongues entwine slowly, erotically. A blaze ignites inside my body, threatening to escape and engulf us both, as my soft curves yield against his firmness. The kiss feels sensual and exciting, and also so completely perfect. I want to take it slow, and savor every touch of his hands, the sensation of his hot lips, but my traitorous body seeks release...


START READING IMMORTAL ECLIPSE...





No comments

I absolutely love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comments. Please consider yourself awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top