Paranormal Romance series, the Starlight Saga

Dear Awesome Reader,

The Starlight Saga is a light-hearted romance. While I enjoy reading dark, gritty books on occasion, I also like to read a novel that combines love and laughter, and doesn’t take itself too seriously, like the Starlight Saga. This series is intended for upper-YA readers. It has lots of steamy romance and campy humor, but is not considered hardcore science fiction. Another thing I really love about these stories is that it pokes harmless fun at the paranormal romance genre and its overused clichés. 

With Lost in Starlight, I wanted to write something sweet, passionate, humorous, and fun. No over-the-top angst or doom and gloom like my other stories. Deep down, I’m a hopeless romantic, and I wanted to create a hero who was charming and sexy—a sensitive beta male, who’s also loyal and protective. And I wanted snarky and amusing dialogue, combined with red-hot chemistry between my two main characters. 

First love can be powerful and exciting. I don’t know anyone who can’t remember the first time they fell head-over-heels for someone. Most  “first love” tales are bittersweet and never forgotten. Just like Sloane and Hayden, this friendship turned romance will change their lives forever. 

I hope you enjoy this romantic reading indulgence and my brand of storytelling.

Peace, love, and books,
Sherry


High school is tough. Crushing on a gorgeous, social outcast? Even tougher.
 
School reporter Sloane Masterson knows she has one helluva story when she witnesses hottie Hayden Lancaster bending forks with his mind.

Like any good journalist, Sloane sets out to uncover the truth, even if it includes a little stalking. When the superhuman feats start to pile up and Hayden’s intergalactic enemies come for unexpected visit, he has no choice but to reveal his darkest secrets. 

Yet even at Hayden’s insistence that dating each other is “off limits” and dangerous, their fiery attraction threatens to go supernova. But if they follow their hearts, there will be deadly consequences, and Sloane’s memories could be permanently erased.

Now Sloane must make a choice to either protect herself…or forget the boy she loves forever.
 






No comments

I absolutely love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comments. Please consider yourself awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top