Free Cozy Para-Mystery Read!

 

Hey there, reader friends! 📚✨

I've got a little treat for you all. I have a cozy para-mystery novella "Spellbook Secrets" that I'm giving away for free!

Molly Blackwell, proud owner of Blackwell's Books and Brews, is a witch with a knack for crafting the perfect latte.

And life in the charming town of Elderberry Edge is delightfully quaint—until the day Molly stumbles upon a cursed spellbook and accidentally releases a mischievous ghost. Her peaceful existence gets flipped faster than a magical pancake. Teaming up with her best friend Piper Holloway, a sassy ghost-whisperer, Molly sets out to restore order and salvage her Yelp reviews.

Now, Molly and Piper must expose a killer, break an ancient curse, and convince their new spectral friend that haunting isn't a valid career choice. All before Molly has to add ‘Haunted Barista’ to her resumé.

Can Molly and Piper solve the mystery in time, or will the ghostly pranks haunt Elderberry Edge forever?

✨ ✨ ✨

Want a FREE copy? Just sign up for my newsletter: https://BookHip.com/BZHCWMP

Already a subscriber? No worries! Just check your email for my last newsletter sent out yesterday (07/12/2024), and I'll make sure a free copy finds its way to your inbox faster than you can say "abracadabra"!

Happy reading, everyone!
~Sherry

#CozyMystery #FreeStory #BookLovers #FreeRead #FreeCozy #Cozies

No comments

I absolutely love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comments. Please consider yourself awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top