Living a Postivie Writer's Life!



Today I’m feeling somewhat empowered and I think it’s because I've made some awesome new friends and I’m feeling encouraged. I feel positive and happy and lighter this morning. But I know some of you are going through your own personal-struggles, so this post is for you…

https://www.amazon.com/default/e/B0104Y33KK

Sometimes we all need to remind ourselves of our own inner-strength. That each one of us has the courage and determination to overcome any difficulties. Those are NOT what define us. Those are what show us how truly amazing and strong we are even when we think we’re not going to make it to the other side. That we will get through the hard times, and that for whatever reason, I think we were meant to go through these struggles and heartaches. 

Like the saying, “Tough times never last, but tough people do…” You are that tough person.

Maybe surviving the difficult times in our lives is so that we can have more empathy for others, or be able to help someone else with compassion and love who is suffering from a similar situation, and we can relate because we’ve been through it.


Personally, I’ve been through a lot of hardship in my own life: health issues, my daughter’s illness, divorce, depression/anxiety, financial worries, loss of jobs (I got laid off from 3 jobs within a 2 year period) and yeah, now I have ghostly problems to deal with, but I know in my heart that I’ll get through this, too. 


Perhaps some of your own personal struggles will even help you become a better writer and create more sympathetic characters.

Here are a few quotes to brighten your day and lift your spirits. Have a fabulous week!




“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” ~A.A. Mine, Author/Poet

“Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you.” ~Mary Lou Retton, Gymnast



#positivevibes  #positivequotes #positive #positivity ##positivelife #positivenergy #positivethinking #positivemind #positivethoughts #positivemindset #positiveattitude





No comments

I absolutely love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comments. Please consider yourself awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top