Starlight Saga new book covers reveal #StarlightSaga


Hey fans of the Starlight Saga!

This series is a light-hearted romance. While I enjoy reading dark, gritty books on occasion, I also like to read a novel that combines love and laughter, and doesn’t take itself too seriously, like the Starlight Saga. Another thing I really love about these stories is that it pokes harmless fun at the paranormal romance genre and its overused clichés. 

With Lost in Starlight, I wanted to write something sweet, passionate, humorous, and fun. No over-the-top angst or doom and gloom like my other stories. Deep down, I’m a hopeless romantic, and I wanted to create a hero who was charming and sexy—a sensitive beta male, who’s also loyal and protective. And I wanted snarky and amusing dialogue, combined with red-hot chemistry between my two main characters. 


First love can be powerful and exciting. I don’t know anyone who can’t remember the first time they fell head-over-heels for someone. Most of these “first love” tales are bittersweet and never forgotten. Just like Sloane and Hayden, this friendship turned romance will change their lives forever. 


I hope you enjoy this romantic reading indulgence and my brand of storytelling.


Peace, love, and books,
Sherry


P.S.

I decided to design new covers for the Starlight Saga trilogy yet again. 😃 

Once every year or two, I like to update the covers on my fiction books. I came across this cute model who resembled Sloane so closely that I decided the covers needed a fresh design. 

Please let me know what you think about the updated Starlight Saga book cover designs and if you like the new stock model I found for Sloane. I think this model is perfect, adorable, and I love her dark-side outfits!

LOST IN STARLIGHT (volume 1)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072BB49X3


UNDER SUNLESS SKIES (volume 2)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072BB49X3

BEYOND FALLING STARS (volume 3)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072BB49X3


~ ~ ~ 

The main recurring story ARC (theme) is Forbidden Love, which causes the obstacles Hayden and Sloane must face and overcome even more complicated for the young couple as they struggle to decide if their relationship is worth fighting for…and even dying for.


Opposing forces, mainly from Hayden’s relationships (ex-girlfriend, arranged marriage, prejudice/racism, and family drama) cause the most conflict within this ill-fated love story and those key factors constantly threaten their relationship.

Love doesn’t necessarily triumph over all, but by working through their issues together, this teen couple can definitely get through a lot, especially since they are crazy in love.

No comments

I absolutely love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comments. Please consider yourself awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top