Favorite Moments from the Spellbound series



For this post, I have compiled a few of my favorite moments from the first book in the thrilling Spellbound Prodigies series. Enjoy the excerpts!
 

https://www.amazon.com/Spellbound-Prodigies-5-Book-Series/dp/B016DDZ3HM/




   Excerpt from BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN – “Initial Glimpse”:



The hottie sat down and reclined, stretching out his arms on the back of the bench. He crossed his legs in the dude-esque, one ankle-over-the-opposite-thigh leg cross, and I caught a glimpse of his black motorcycle boots. The skin on his face was fair and smooth, and only his strong, square jaw saved his features from femininity. Gorgeous—a ten on a scale of Abercrombie model hotness. Tall, too, with dark blond hair and amazing emerald eyes.


He turned his head, his gaze capturing mine. My face flamed, interrupting my ogling. His eyes widened, then narrowed. Once those hypnotic eyes seized mine, the atmosphere shifted and, for a moment, my heart ceased to beat. The intensity of his stare seemed to quiet all the thoughts and emotions whirling around inside my head. The lingering anxiety from this morning vanished. 


After who knows how long, he slowly, almost reluctantly, turned away. He kept his head down like he had something to hide. Something he didn’t want people to see. Something he didn’t want me to see.


I stared at his profile. Why had his attitude changed when he caught me gawking at him? Did he think, without even talking to me, that he was so far out of my league that we weren’t even playing the same game? Or worse…had he already heard the rumors surrounding my family?


“Who’s the guy?” I whispered to Ariana, jerking at the sleeve of my sweater to make sure my scarred forearm remained covered. The skin tingled and burned again.


Ariana snickered. “The hottie with the green eyes is Trent Donovan. Fallen Oaks’s newest bad boy.” 

 

Excerpt from BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN – “Meet the Kitten”:



“Ah, poor baby. Are you hungry?” I asked, and the kitten loudly meowed. “Can we feed her?” I glanced at Trent with a pouty expression. “Please?”


He shook his head, throwing up his hands. “Sure. There’s milk in the kitchen. I’ll be right back.”


Trent returned with a bowl of milk and set it on the floor. I lowered the cat and she greedily lapped up the milk. 


“She’s cute,” Trent said. 


The ball of fluff raised her head, licking white drops off her mouth.


“What should we name her?” I hoisted the kitten and cuddled her in my arms. 


Trent wrapped one arm around me and scratched under the kitten’s white chin. “How about Charm?” 


My heart skipped a beat and I melted into the crook of his arm. “It’s perfect.” 


He rubbed the cat behind her ears. “I’d rather have a dog,” he teased.


I covered the cat’s pointy ears with my hands. “Shhh, Charm will hear you.” 


Trent grinned, then took the kitten from my arms and surprised me by kissing Charm’s head. He set her on the floor and grasped my hand…



Excerpt from BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN – “A Kiss”:



His hands gripped my shoulders and he yanked me against him, his mouth covering mine in a deep kiss. The caress of his lips was softer than I’d imagined. An unfamiliar rush of yearning engulfed my senses. My hands wrapped around his neck, fingering his silky hair. His firm lips seared a path along my neck, igniting a blaze of desire that flooded my skin everywhere they lingered. My heart pounded. 
Then his mouth found mine and my whole body tingled. He touched my face softly with his fingertips, holding me in place. My own fingers caressed his face, his neck, grasped onto his shoulders. My nails dug into his shirt as I kissed him back. I was overcome with heat and yearning. I pressed myself closer to him, knowing all the while that we could be caught at any moment by his uncle, but I didn’t care.

Boys had kissed me before, but not like this. Never like this…  

Thank you so much for letting me chat up my YA series with all of you. 


 It’s been an honor to share my favorite moments from the first book in the Spellbound series. If you haven’t seized your copy of BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN yet, please do so. Epic thrills, spooky adventures, and passionate romance await you! 

I hope everyone enjoyed this post, now go feed your mind and read a book! Preferably one of mine.;-)

No comments

I absolutely love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comments. Please consider yourself awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top