For Zombie Lovers everywhere!

The Zombie Song by Stephanie Mabey   

  Such a catchy tune, right?










Do like Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance? 

Now you can sample Sherry Soule's books for free to see which ones you might like to read. This free eBook includes excerpts from each of my most popular novels, WITCHY WICKEDNESS, LOST IN STARLIGHT, IMMORTAL ECLIPSE, and SHADOW MAGIC.
 
Sign up for my newsletter to get this Free eBook "Romance After Dark" and get a glimpse into an four exciting and romantic worlds filled with heart-pounding suspense!

https://mybookcave.com/d/ffbcbdd8/

2 comments

  1. Love it!

    Dsna @ http://zombiegirlshambling.blogspot.com/

    Would love to review your books for my blog!

    dana19018@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the Zombie love song....now we just need a live action video with the Zombie wedding cake in a scene.....Zombilicious!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comments. Please consider yourself awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top