March Already? #YABooks


            
Hi everyone!
Can you believe it’s March already? According to the Georgian calendar, March is the third month of the year. According to the early Roman calendar, it was the first month and was called Martius. The ancient Romans later made January 1st the beginning of the year, and March became the third month on the calendar. March has always had 31 days. In most of the world, winter ends with March, and then comes Spring.
Spring in the northern hemisphere is when the sun is directly over the equator. March can feel either wintry or spring-like, with as many blustery, windy days as there are mild, sunny days. Bears, woodchucks, and chipmunks leave their hibernating beds to join the warmer days and await Spring’s arrival. I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some warmer weather. And the end of flu season. I came down with a nasty head-cold on Monday and have felt awful steadily every day since. Ugh.
            
This month, I'm reading the Strange Angels series by author, Lili St. Crow    and I'm totally loving it. Wow, she's such an amazing writer and her descriptions for scenes and places and buildings are awe-inspiring. If you haven't read this series, I recommend checking it out. (But be warned, there is a lot of F-bombs and cussing, in case that bothers you, however, it's still an excellent read.) 
So, what's on your YA bookshelf this month?
Anyhoo, I’m just taking a quick break from editing the sequel, MOONLIGHT MAYHEM  (going to post the official excerpt next week on my Spellbound blog) to pop in here and ask a small favor, if you’ve read my book and enjoyed it, and you have a few seconds to spare, then please consider leaving a quick review on Amazon  , B&N  , or Goodreads! And I would really appreciate the feedback, and having more reviews posted helps me reach more readers.  :-D Thanks!

No comments

I absolutely love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comments. Please consider yourself awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top